• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Case Recommendation for Burny SRLC-55

Bruto

Hi all,

I bought a Burny SRLC-55 a while ago and love it, but I have yet to buy a case for it. There aren't many music stores around me with cases in stock, so I was wondering if y'all had any recommendations on what would be the best fit. I am a gigging guitarist, so it does need to be good quality to survive the road. Thank you.

janbfvlqsa9cwnputy2i.jpg

Zentar

The Epiphone LP style cases are nice and sturdy at an economical price but there are bunches of good LP generic style cases out there under $70. The Gibson LP cases run $120 up to $200.

Bruto I've never seen one but does Burny make hard cases?

Hows about more info on your Burny like: weight, pickups, fret board wood and price. That's a nice looking example you have.

Bruto

The Epiphone LP style cases are nice and sturdy at an economical price but there are bunches of good LP generic style cases out there under $70. The Gibson LP cases run $120 up to $200.

Bruto I've never seen one but does Burny make hard cases?

Hows about more info on your Burny like: weight, pickups, fret board wood and price. That's a nice looking example you have.

The Burny is great, it's MIC rather than MIJ so it only ran me $400 as apposed to the $800 that the MIJ Burny's run. Weighs about 9lbs and has the stock fernandez pickups, they aren't amazing sound, but they get the job done. The neck is rosewood, and as far as I know Burny does not make any of their own cases.