• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior Video

TVBob

I'm pleased to introduce you "Coffee", an original vintage 1957 Gibson Les Paul Junior with terrific tone. I hope you enjoy!

Ferdie3564

I own a 1957 Les Paul Junior TV model serial number 7 1147 versus your 7 1247 serial number. The guitar I own has a great story behind it. I purchased it from an 81 year old lady who purchased it in 1961-1962 to take lessons but never did. The guitar sat in a spare room since the early 60's. It is in almost new condition. I plan to share the whole story on the forum at some point. I have been putting it off as I have not figured out how to get the pics of it to appear on the Les Paul Forum.

TVBob

I own a 1957 Les Paul Junior TV model serial number 7 1147 versus your 7 1247 serial number. The guitar I own has a great story behind it. I purchased it from an 81 year old lady who purchased it in 1961-1962 to take lessons but never did. The guitar sat in a spare room since the early 60's. It is in almost new condition. I plan to share the whole story on the forum at some point. I have been putting it off as I have not figured out how to get the pics of it to appear on the Les Paul Forum.

Thank you Ferdie! Nice story indeed and lucky to have such a treasure... right 100 numbers apart! Unfortunately I no longer have "Coffee" as I made the tough decision to sell it to fund a vintage Special. If you liked the video please feel free to subscribe my channel for more! : )

57gold

1957 Jr's are badass machines, as demonstrated above.

Big round necks, for those who like something to hang on to.

Strong pickups with huge response from the low E string.

My 1957s below:

Y7BojpW.jpg

Last edited: