• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Request for JD Simo to demo and discuss his new Pelham ES 355

DoctorDox

He said in a live chat on instagram that Red is on vacation due to a headstock crack which is a bummer but im sure it'll be fine. I love red, such an incredible sounding guitar. The pelham blue one sounds really great too but definitely a totally different world. Now that ES-5 hes got, that thing is sick

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Red's been fixed and is back in action.:jim

DSC_0631-XL.jpg

Andrew

Red's been fixed and is back in action.:jim

DSC_0631-XL.jpg

I would love to know what difference JD hears between Red and his new Pelhalm. I can't remember what interview it was but I recall him saying that the reason he liked the Pelhalm custom was because it sounded "vintage." I wish he would expand on this.

Off topic: I am also curious to know how he does that very old school microphone slapback sound. Very groovy!

Baracus

Looks exactly like my 355... 2018 model, Antique Pelham Blue. Have only seen two of them, mine and CME had one which was four serial numbers away from mine. Maybe that's the one he got