• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'67 SG Jr.

BrandonH

While I'm trolling around here on the forums, sipping scotch, writing songs, and getting ready for Christmas with the family tomorrow, I've been realizing there's a load of guitars I haven't shown you guys!

Here's my '67 SG Junior I picked up back in October. I plugged this sucker into a GA-45RVT Saturn at the store. Crank that bad boy up to 8 or so, point it at your ear in the music store, plug in a '67 SG Junior, and you get suckered into dropping a couple paychecks on a guitar and an amp combined.

I've never gotten any other guitar (including a P90 Les Paul that I thought might emulate its sound), to scream through that amp the way this SG does. This was one of those mojo match made in heaven type setups. You plug a guitar into an amp right across the store, and they just feel like they've spent the last 50 years together howling music at each other. I love this amp to high heaven, but I can't get anybody else to scream through it well enough to justify gigging it out. But God Damn, plug the SG Jr through it, and it's a monster.

Yes, it needs an outdoor sunlight photoshoot. Soon. This thing is evil, in a good way. It might be unwise to take it out in the sun on Christmas! :dude:

6rVcunt.png

f1b78fad-115f-465e-922c-286dd734694a

f1b78fad-115f-465e-922c-286dd734694a

fernieite

Very nice! You've got good taste man: 67 Junior - check / scotch - check / Saturn- check. All things good! :hank

I'm still trying to find a local early les paul junior (61-63) The search continues...:hmm