• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New member, old SGs!

Wvintage_63

New member here, been reading here for a while and thought i might share some of the old SGs ive been lucky enough to have. Both player grade but i prefer that anyways, here they are!

TjER6WEl.jpg

K6glvFGl.jpg

Check out my instagram if you want too!

https://www.instagram.com/willingvintagegear/

Wvintage_63

Lucy is a 62 i bought a few years ago, has a bad headstock break and some changed parts and been refretted at least once. Great old guitar wish i knew who put the stickers on.

corpse

Great pics- thanks and welcome.
Please don't take this as a shot but Lucy intonates with the saddles like that?

Wvintage_63

Great pics- thanks and welcome.
Please don't take this as a shot but Lucy intonates with the saddles like that?

Yeah theres a bit of movement on the bridge which has been stopped but it does mean the saddles have be moved forward. Was setup by a very respected Sydney luthier and plays in tune to my ears. :)

Wvintage_63

Can never have too many vintage guitars, sold that 67 a while back to get a 63 335. Good burst alternative for the price!

MapleFlame

Best guitars, the ones that were fiddled with. Thank you for sharing

cincyguitar

So many SG's with headstock breaks...guess I have been lucky with my 67...never lean it up against the amp...:dude: