• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Why no talk of Bohemian Rhapsody? Go see it quickly!

renderit

Went with my wife yesterday!

AWESOME!

I NEED AN AC30 and a Brian May Replica!

Music throughout.

GREAT movie. Lots of recording studio talk and action, famous flubs, the story behind some of the songs...

I REALLY enjoyed it and will buy it when out on DVD and will CRANK IT UP!

garywright

yeah ..that movie was awesome, my wife and i saw it twice and i may go back over my long break between christmas and new years to enjoy it one last time on the big screen...i loved the whole movie and got a good laugh when freddie was warming up the morning of Live Aid in front of a mirror and turned around to ask his cats if they could do better ? :hee

renderit

I got the biggest kick out of EMI dude,

"You give me THIS! 6 minutes! SIX MINUTES! NOBODY on radio will play a song that long!"

garywright

yeah ...i didn't recognize who was playing that part the first time i saw it

DougDR94

Went and watched Queen’s actual Live Aid set on YouTube after seeing the movie and the movie’s depiction was spot on accurate; just an awesome piece of music history. Also downloaded the Queen Live at Wembley album and can’t stop playing it. Those four together were a force of nature.

SpencerD

Went and watched Queen’s actual Live Aid set on YouTube after seeing the movie and the movie’s depiction was spot on accurate; just an awesome piece of music history. Also downloaded the Queen Live at Wembley album and can’t stop playing it. Those four together were a force of nature.

Look closely at the Live At Wembley show and you'll see a guy who has a trippy job.

Keeping Brians guitar cable from being snagged onstage. He's hidden most of the time.....dude is keeping up with a cable long as hell --- May doesn't use wireless to this day and never has.

S. Cane

A real good one, indeed. Went to see it and it felt almost like going to a Queen concert.

It has a few mistakes, which don't harm the all around excellence of the film (such as the Brazilian gig, which actually took place in 1985, not in the late 70s as depicted).