• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1986 Marshall JCM 800 4210

Don

I just picked this up on Monday night. I love it! The pots were so dirty that it was difficult to try and the guy didn't have a footswitch so I didn't get to hear the clean sound. A little DeoxIT took care of that. Although the tubes seem good, it's way behind on maintenance (original filter caps) and still has some occasional erroneous noises. Fortunately, I love working on amps like these.

It's in great original shape. I love the faded grill cloth!

I used to think DeoxIT was expensive, but after getting an '86 Rat for $30 on Saturday and this amp for $550 and then making them both sound great with the stuff, it's actually pretty cheap!

48237112_10214202534600903_5827690851626647552_n.jpg

corpse

Very nice- I would love to find one of those. Covers so much ground- but I wouldn't wait too long to get to those caps and check it out.

Progear

Use to gig with one for many years, after a while I found it too heavy to carry around.. still a great sounding dual channel amp... enjoy... :salude

Don

Very nice- I would love to find one of those. Covers so much ground- but I wouldn't wait too long to get to those caps and check it out.

I agree. I'm on it.

Don

Use to gig with one for many years, after a while I found it too heavy to carry around.. still a great sounding dual channel amp... enjoy... :salude

That's probably going to be an issue for me. It's "only" 52 pounds but I'm not young any more.