• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Snowbound in the mountains of north carolina

Guitardon

Now the question is which of my historics do I cuddle with in front of the fire. More importantly how do I get to my rehearsals with a foot of snow or more. I left Chicago for this!

Guitardon

Your Donna would be my choice. :ganz
How’d you guess. Discovered today how thin the neck is, it ain’t that far from me 60. Love it again and gonna keep it with my 60 and sell the others. Gotta downsize at my age:)

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
How’d you guess. Discovered today how thin the neck is, it ain’t that far from me 60. Love it again and gonna keep it with my 60 and sell the others. Gotta downsize at my age:)

I've been gigging with mine lately. A spectacular Les Paul, especially on stage with the band. :dude:

Guitardon

Mine goes to rehearsal Thursday for its first time out of the house. Can’t wait!

JReeves

beautiful area. i used to stay in asheville. i remember going out to help truckers on the hills when it snowed. snowing here in chicago today

Guitardon

beautiful area. i used to stay in asheville. i remember going out to help truckers on the hills when it snowed. snowing here in chicago today
Chicago, I moved down here from Chicago. You guys haven’t had much snow this year in fact we beat you for the first snow with 18 inches. But it’s been good since. Do you get out to any of the blues jams in Chicago? I used to be in the house band when blues etc. was open with Glenn Davis and the straight shooter and we hosted a blues jam there every Wednesday night for years. I don’t miss Chicago too much crap goes on all the time. The music scene is really tight especially if you’re not willing to travel. The best to you bye

JReeves

Chicago, I moved down here from Chicago. You guys haven’t had much snow this year in fact we beat you for the first snow with 18 inches. But it’s been good since. Do you get out to any of the blues jams in Chicago? I used to be in the house band when blues etc. was open with Glenn Davis and the straight shooter and we hosted a blues jam there every Wednesday night for years. I don’t miss Chicago too much crap goes on all the time. The music scene is really tight especially if you’re not willing to travel. The best to you bye

Yup not too much snow this year. I used to go to BLUES on Halsted more than Blues Etc. But now I'm having a lot of fun in the country scene here, lots of gigs not too much travel.

Guitardon

Yup not too much snow this year. I used to go to BLUES on Halsted more than Blues Etc. But now I'm having a lot of fun in the country scene here, lots of gigs not too much travel.

Country music Chicago, where are you? Never heard of a country scene in Chicago.