• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Peter MAX Baranet * MAXburst * repro Gibson 1959 Les Paul on Ebay

renderit

And rainbow printing is the main reason unicorn bile is so freakin' hard to get now!

Geez!

This is all tied together in a web!

Fakes ==>
[FONT=&quot]ra[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]in[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]b[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]w[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]in[/FONT][FONT=&quot]tin[/FONT][FONT=&quot]g [/FONT][FONT=&quot]==> demise of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]un[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]corns [/FONT][FONT=&quot]==> no more [/FONT][FONT=&quot]unicorn[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]bile[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ==> Need for fakes made with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]armadillo[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]bile

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And all because it was incorrectly assumed the bursts were sprinkled with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]unicorn[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]bile[/FONT][FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was actually narwal tusk.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

jimeh77

Well just in case u missed my point, old means u lived in the time when a burst is not worth a house, only months of salary :hee

:rofl:rofl:rofl

(Thinkin' age has anything to do with salary means you'll never have to worry aboot it!)

renderit

Well just in case u missed my point, old means u lived in the time when a burst is not worth a house, only months of salary :hee

Oh.

Then :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

Other than the year they were made (and for the 10-12 years after maybe) they were never less than a car when I was looking...

And a DECENT car.

New.

jimeh77

Great, I am sure it worth a decent house now.

Oh.

Then :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:.

Other than the year they were made (and for the 10-12 years after maybe) they were never less than a car when I was looking...

And a DECENT car.

New.

fretboarder

wow that is terrible, ive seen some pretty shocking work on replicas aswel but this is utter tripe,, why those guitars command so much is beyond me,, shoddy whack job to say the least.. r9 is way better!!

Last edited: