• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

R9 Brazilian CME Floor Model

Guitardon

Smart move. No deal is a good deal if you don’t truely love it. I’d love to have a Brazilian but love the my main players to part with them to buy one. And I sure ain’t got the dough to buy one at the ptices they need to get. Buy what makes you happy. 😋

jiml

Ha.

Been trying to swap for that one with them, but they just don't give that much on trade ins it seems.

It is the lowest priced brazilian on Reverb, and the top is kinda understated (which I don't mind) with a rare color.

They said it's up there at their cost, and they aren't going lower than $5.6K. I reminded them that it has been sitting on Reverb for over a year now...

El Gringo

I think it is a beautiful guitar and the price is right . Try it out if you can .

BSeneca

Have your friend play it if he plays. Or see if you can get some type of sound byte that truly reflects the sound. Brazilian to me is a little overrated. I have a 52 Goldtop and 58 Junior. The Brazilian is least of the spices in the recepie to me. The best reissue I’ve had was a plainer than plaintop tobacco R8. If you are collecting I get it but if you want tone don’t worry about it