• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: True Historic 58 w/video demo

P.Walker

Well it sure isn’t slowing you down any! You sir are an amazing player.

Thanks sir :) It's hard not to get inspired by the guitar and sometimes it just really plays itself- just the frets are a little lower than what I'm used to :)

I enjoy the process though. I'm more averse to other modifications like pickups etc but to me a fretjob is like a tirejob. Gotta replace them at some point. In fact the frets are the only thing I change about the gibsons that I own and have played in the past- or just stuck with the low ones since it got me by.

My other 57 relic strat- that looks bone stock but it hardly is :) tall and wide frets, dimarzio stacked bridge single in the middle, rwrp grey bobbin middle pickup, stock neck pickup, etc.

rockabilly69

Great looking and sounding guitar, and more importantly, great playing! Congrats on your new TH!