• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Brazilian

Midnight Blues

Both are simply lovely! Congrats, HNGD
attachment.php
and play her in good health!

herb

Okay. I'll bite. Which is which?

Both lovely guitars. You are a lucky dawg. :yah

JPP-1

Thanks renderit, Kenny, Midnight.

You can't tell? lol Good question herb, the one with the pickguard is the Brazilian. The one without is my tried and true, well worn True Historic 59.
Thank you herb, don't I know it.

Okay. I'll bite. Which is which?

Both lovely guitars. You are a lucky dawg. :yah

folgers_is_evil

really beautiful bursts! I own myself a brazilian vos from late 2008. I think I share your perception of what kind of top looks vintage...

cheers man

Patek

Absolutely killer perfect LP if I ever saw one. Just superb. Many congrats to you !!!!!

JPP-1

Absolutely killer perfect LP if I ever saw one. Just superb. Many congrats to you !!!!!

Thank you Patek. I’m sorry to see you are selling your beautiful vintage goldtop albeit for something far more worthwhile. While nothing can beat a well worn vintage guitar for mojo, Check out some of the recent Historics. They may not have the same je ne sai quois but they really do sound the part.