• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'93 LP Studio

kyselad

I've got a '93 Studio that I worked hard and saved up for in high school, then almost never played. It's been living in its case for years and developed a yellowing of the originally bright white finish. Otherwise, it's virtually perfect apart from some minor pitting on the gold plating.

It's finally time to part with this thing before my upcoming move so that it can be enjoyed by someone who actually plays. Sorry to be that guy, but how much is reasonable for parting with this guitar? My search on Reverb and eBay hasn't been very informative, as I can't find others of this era in similar condition.

IMG_5765.jpgIMG_5761.jpgIMG_5769.jpgIMG_5768.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17

Don

I had one like that. Mine was quite a bit more worn. They're known to be very good guitars, though they're not very valuable.

Zentar

I had one like that. Mine was quite a bit more worn. They're known to be very good guitars, though they're not very valuable.

I agree. I have one too. I would advertise it locally and ask $500. You may have to take less. There are so many out there.

Redwine

There's a lot of rave about early 90's Gibson's that I just recently became aware of, and in all of my research, the studios are probably the most consistently raved about thing I read. I would hold on to it if possible. I love the way it aged.

But if you are wanting to sell it, I think anywhere close to 800 would be optimal to get it sold quickly.