• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FS: 2007 Les Paul Standard Silverburst

christien

2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Silverburst - lower price

$1800 USD/$2400 CAD

I’ve owned this guitar since 2012 and it’s been through several recordings and gigs. Non-smoking house/studio. The pickups are WB Firewaters, a very nice upgrade from the stock Burstbuckers. I replaced the stock Kluson tuners with Grovers in 2017 (done at a shop, not by me). Also has locking strap buttons - I can leave those on or put the originals back on.

9/10 condition - some light belt buckle scratches on the back, two tiny marks in the front, a bit of scuffing where the picking arm makes contact (can probably be buffed back to perfect), and some marring of the binding around the 12th fret. I tried to get pics of these the best I could, but they’re pretty minor, so it’s hard to get a pic.

Comes with your choice of the original Gibson hard case with my band logo stencilled on it, or an aftermarket hard case which is almost brand new and unmarked. Will ship anywhere for the cost of shipping.

Pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3tx6wgwxiyctgd/AADPOtJ6nNuw0W5npEdBkEZaa?dl=0

Last edited: