• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Crestwood Les Paul Copy: anyone with more info?

jwguitar

Depending on how old the guitar is (Crestwood was originally a Japanese brand in the 70s) however, most recently Crestwood was a brand that was distributed by the same owners as Danelectro. These are good entry Les Pauls (Similar to Jay Turser and other brands such as that.) I used to sell the Chinese guitars up until last year. Im not sure if they are going to be returning or if the name is going dormant again.

guitarplayerpr

Depending on how old the guitar is (Crestwood was originally a Japanese brand in the 70s) however, most recently Crestwood was a brand that was distributed by the same owners as Danelectro. These are good entry Les Pauls (Similar to Jay Turser and other brands such as that.) I used to sell the Chinese guitars up until last year. Im not sure if they are going to be returning or if the name is going dormant again.

I'm pretty sure it's one of the Japan models.