• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Tommy Tedesco collection up for auction

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I heard that Heritage Auctions is offering numerous instruments from Tommy's collection of guitars and other instruments.
:hmm

marshall1987

Tommy Tedesco's musical stamp can be heard on many of the great top 40 hits of the 1960s. He was one of the principal guitarists in LAs Wrecking Crew. If you have any top 40 albums from the 1960s, chances are the Wrecking Crew recorded the music. :dude:

Putty

I used to look forward to Tommy's column in Guitar Player Magazine back in the day, he was always very entertaining. I also have a book that he wrote that's very funny, and full of great guitar playing tips. If you haven't already, check out the documentary his son made about the wrecking crew, it's really good. I checked out the auction, his telecaster isn't included. Maybe his family chose to keep it?