• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

On-Stage Pro Tiltback Amp Stand

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
I picked up one these On-Stage RS7705 Pro Tiltback Amp Stands... GREAT stand!

45333364991_77faad13c7_h.jpg

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Will that adjust so that it is level, and not tilting back? :hmm
I almost always use chairs.

Triburst

I have two of these. One stays in my practice room with a combo amp on it (a Fender SuperSonic), and the other goes to practice and gigs (with a twin reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe, or a deluxe reverb - depending upon the venue and playlist).

It's SO much more stable than a chair, and it folds away to the size of two collapsed guitar stands (and weighs about the same). Assembles in seconds.

I like a little tilt-back, so I easily hear my amp above the mix easier, rather than going for a volume that the drummer thinks he has to challenge.

If you're used to playing half-stacks but switched to combos, it's nice, because the controls for combo amps are now higher up, so you're not bending over with a guitar swinging anytime you tweak your amp.