• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Nice touch...

Mars Hall

I'd like to give a shout out to the entire staff at Throbak. I ordered a set of pickup covers for a set of vintage PAF's, I recently purchased. Along with getting my new covers in the mail the same day, they had the foresight to send me the "changing covers and magnets" video for reference. Thank you Jon and everybody at Throbak for going the extra mile. I've owned 3 different sets of Throbak pickups and purchased several sets of your M-69 rings and have always had a great experience with your products and knowledge.:salude

jbzoso2002

I'd like to give a shout out to the entire staff at Throbak. I ordered a set of pickup covers for a set of vintage PAF's, I recently purchased. Along with getting my new covers in the mail the same day, they had the foresight to send me the "changing covers and magnets" video for reference. Thank you Jon and everybody at Throbak for going the extra mile. I've owned 3 different sets of Throbak pickups and purchased several sets of your M-69 rings and have always had a great experience with your products and knowledge.:salude

I also have had a great experience dealing with ThroBak!

Great company.

Ill trade you a warm 6 pack for those PAF's.

Jimmy