• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Strap button screws

MagicBus

Hi all. I need a pair of Historic strap button screws, 1 1/2" no. 8. I'm based in the UK. Anyone know where I might find these? Many thanks.

fernieite

Not exactly what you're looking for, but it's more vintage correct than Gibson Historic. Others may have a cheaper solution.

One of my stock Historic strap button screws broke off inside my R8! I've heard that they may be a cheaper and weaker screw material - Not sure though

These ones are apparently steel and perhaps stronger... I put this set on my R8.

https://www.creamtone.com/collectio...s-paul-absolute-vintage-collection-lix-patina

Tim Plains

I'm in Canada. If you're looking for genuine Gibson parts, you can buy them separately. I was in a music store just yesterday and saw them, although I would personally buy from elsewhere like Cream Tone.

MagicBus

Thanks Tim, I emailed the store I bought the guitar from ( a big name store here in the UK). They haven't even bothered to reply.