• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD!! 2019 Les Paul Junior DC Tribute

elephantrider

the blue one was calling my name...

20181205_190205-jpg.345735

Tubes 'n Wood

These are sweet! And the blue is nice, but I had to go with the more traditional look... now if it came in a TV version?! \m/

elephantrider

i have a tv yellow melody maker, so figured a blue color would be a nice addition to the honey / lemon / vintage bursts
that are sitting on the stands :laugh2:

gjohnson

Exactly zack! Some people hate the pick guards, but from the stand point of being easily modified I think I'll cut a pick guard out of tortoise shell material and set it up for a single humbucker too!?

I installed a SD Antiquity PAF humbucker in mine. Sounds great. I called Gibson and they sent me another pickguard at no charge. The P90 is installed on it. I can swap them out easily.

lpjr.jpg

Brian Krashpad

Congrats!

I'm a big fan of P-90s but after a couple Juniors and a single-pickup Melody Maker, I now stick to 2-pickup guitars. Have fun!

36148018332_ea5db17ec3_z.jpg