• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Origin Revival Drive: Everyone Still Diggin’ there’s?

TM1

I was wonder if everyone is still mad about their Revival Drive? I got mine in July and I’m still lovin’ it. It can sound like so many different amps. I probably use it on average of 4 times a week between gigs and rehearsals. I think the sounds/ tones it produces are pretty well right on to the real amps.
so just wondering what anyone else thinks...?
Cheers!

renderit

Theirs.

Nope. Hate it. Terrible piece of kit. Never use it everyday with my OE Cali76. Don't like it almost more than my amps. It's not the second best piece of kit to my Cali76. It won't go in my Viking Longship to be burned in the mountains with me when I die.

Unless I'm lying.

TM1

Theirs.

Nope. Hate it. Terrible piece of kit. Never use it everyday with my OE Cali76. Don't like it almost more than my amps. It's not the second best piece of kit to my Cali76. It won't go in my Viking Longship to be burned in the mountains with me when I die.

Unless I'm lying.

Well... aren't you? LOL! as always Ren, an unusual answer..love your perspectives..