• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NVAD 58 Bassman

marfen

After many years and several missed opportunities at buying a vintage 5F6A I finally landed an HL (dec58) dated bassman, with original iron. Retweed and original P10rs long gone...but I could afford it so I feel fortunate to get it. Lilly wired this one. Really the most versatile vintage amp I've ever owned. Any suggestions from vintage bassman owners out there in LPF land on suggested settings using 50s P90 and PAF lesters? thx

marfen

haven't had any luck posting pics on this subforum. The main 52-60 area has an attachment function, this one doesn't. I'm not computer saavy enough to figure it out here.

marfen

Is antique electronics (tubesand amps.com) the best source for replacement tweed? the retweed on this amp is pretty bad.