• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

new 2018/19 GIBSON les paul jr model with 57 classic humbucker ????

GeraintGuitar

ok i'll start .... for 1500 dollers this things a joke

in the youtube video billie claims he wanted to build a " blank canvas guitar" for young up and coming artist to put stickers on , scratch up and make it thier own because thats what he did with his first guitar ( which was a strat) but what kid whos new music or punk has 1500 dollers for thier first guitar just to beat up , wouldnt they buy an epi intstead ?

El Gringo

ok i'll start .... for 1500 dollers this things a joke

in the youtube video billie claims he wanted to build a " blank canvas guitar" for young up and coming artist to put stickers on , scratch up and make it thier own because thats what he did with his first guitar ( which was a strat) but what kid whos new music or punk has 1500 dollers for thier first guitar just to beat up , wouldnt they buy an epi intstead ?
You make a good point !

StSpider

With a regular guard and a pickup ring at least it would have looked good.

GeraintGuitar

With a regular guard and a pickup ring at least it would have looked good.

i got a 2009 junior which has been modified with a natural finish , original black pickgaurd , seymour duncan jb pickup with black mounting ring , it looks cool as
sounds very rude

Robin B

And it only gets worse with the 2019 regular Junior controls and output jack on the pickguard can you say Melody Maker?