• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dickey Betts in critical condition after accident.

El Gringo

Sending my best wishes for a full recovery .One of my top 3 in favorite Les Paul tone (along with Jimmy Page and Bluesbreaker era Eric Clapton ) Such a great beer soaked PAF Les Paul /Marshall tone .The tone of his Goldtop Les Paul is so into my DNA . Seeing so many Allman shows from when I was a kid including 2 post Allman Shows with the first one playing a new summer series where they had a stretch of streets closed off and how the volume was blow out your ears loud just like the Allmans and then about 8 years later around 2007 . Get well soon Dickey !!!!!!!!!

Nick-O

Man, he is having a rough summer. Praying the doctors bring him around and he gets to play again in front of the folks he loves to entertain! Much peace to you, Dickey!