• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Gibson ES-335 TV

neozecat

I love semi hollow, Jr's/TV and P90. So based on that, I created my hybrid guitar that doesn't exist for now in the Gibson world.

Here's the result :

gEcCUT0.jpg

NdiLydf.jpg

oEC9ZbH.jpg

CIjCjNL.jpg

I use as a base a Gibson ES-335 Studio (2013) and a 1959 P90.

Thanks to Relic'Art for the aging and painting.
More pic @ https://www.relicartguitares.fr/276

Nick-O

That looks great. I hope it has some growl to it, looks like it should.

fakejake

Was the conversion 500.- as advertised on their website?
I don't speak french so I'm having trouble with their description

neozecat

@fakejake, you mean 500€ ? Yes, it's the price I paid for the painting and relic service.

Bruce R

Reminds me of the new Fender Parallel Universe series. Makes me uncomfortable, but some folks like them.

fakejake

So cool! I really wonder why Gibson isn't making a model like that. I'm sure it would sell a lot better than most of the current 'innovative' guitars they're producing.

BTW, how do you like your '67 Riviera? Would you care to post some pictures? I love rivieras :peace2

neozecat

So cool! I really wonder why Gibson isn't making a model like that. I'm sure it would sell a lot better than most of the current 'innovative' guitars they're producing.

BTW, how do you like your '67 Riviera? Would you care to post some pictures? I love rivieras :peace2

You have a pic with others there