• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Crazy Horse ~ what a rocker- 2012 Austin

Joe Boy

So upset NetFlix pulled, Year Of The Horse.
There was also a trippy movie, including D Hanna, W Nelson and others, title escapes me, they dropped.
Year of the Horse was like two hours of live tour plus back stage and on the bus stuff.
The movie was also cool, with some really awesome live concert footage.

So lucky to see Neil with Crazy Horse at the Forum in LA....a million years ago. I'll never forget it!...:dude:

Last edited:

peeninety

So upset NetFlix pulled, Year Of The Horse.
There was also a trippy movie, including D Hanna, W Nelson and others, title escapes me, they dropped.
Year of the Horse was like two hours of live tour plus back stage and on the bus stuff.
The movie was also cool, with some really awesome live concert footage.

So lucky to see Neil with Crazy Horse at the Forum in LA....a million years ago. I'll never forget it!...:dude:

This.

That "Year of the Horse" performance is epic, maybe the best live footage I've ever seen.

Neal, and the rest of the band, are 100% committed. It's almost startling in it's authenticity.

I know it might sound as if I'm overstating, but I don't think that I am.