• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Broadcaster list

53Goldtop

Hi. I have compiled a list of known serial numbers for 1950 Broadcasters (since I own one) using all Fender books, the TDPRI, the internet and the James Werner list from 1988. Does anyone have the 1999 Werner's list? I corresponded with James 30 years ago and actually have his number but there has been no answer. I just would like the early Broadcaster and blackguard serial numbers if anyone has the list. Thanks, Kevin

NYCBURST

Hi. I have compiled a list of known serial numbers for 1950 Broadcasters (since I own one) using all Fender books, the TDPRI, the internet and the James Werner list from 1988. Does anyone have the 1999 Werner's list? I corresponded with James 30 years ago and actually have his number but there has been no answer. I just would like the early Broadcaster and blackguard serial numbers if anyone has the list. Thanks, Kevin

Wrong forum...? Yes, no? lol

Tim's Guitars

I don't have a list....but if it helps I have a Broadcaster too

Serial - 0107
Neck - DZ 11/1/50
Body - 10/31/50

Pots - Stackpole 21st Week 1950

Curious, how many Broadcasters have you managed to find?

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

Did you check the Blackguard book, by [Forum member] Nacho Banos?

kiera

I don't have a list....but https://bestcatdewormer.com<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style> helps I have a Broadcaster too

Serial - 0107
Neck - DZ 11/1/50
Body - 10/31/50

Pots - Stackpole 21st Week 1950

Curious, how many Broadcasters have you managed to find?
Thanks!

Last edited: