• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2018 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Made to Measure Spoonful Burst Aged 59 R9

hbreaze

This is one of the rare guitars that comes in, and even after the 100s I see, it blows me away when I open the case. The top is unbelievable. It has incredibly strong ribbon flame that has incredible 3D movement. It looks incredible. The color is a beautiful lemon with some nice color in the burst, especially in the upper bout. This along with the mismatched factory uncovered custombuckers gives it incredible vintage look. That all together added with the aging give this guitar a truly vintage look. The aging looks very authentic. The tone is pure vintage as well. This guitar rings like a bell unplugged. When plugged in it sound like a good Les Paul should. It has great fullness and richness. It sustains very well and has good balance across the tonal spectrum. The neck is a great medium C profile and this guitar plays great. This one is in as new condition.

Neck measurements: .869@1st and .977@12th

Weight: 8lbs 8 ounces

Comes with Aged OHSC, Tags, and COA

$5995 shipped

hmUcwT5.jpg

sIlRVIj.jpg

LlPc8bo.jpg

2V75QFF.jpg