• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Great JBPlayer performance

lubra65

What a beautiful gig. And what great guitars: the one used by Joe B. I assume it's an original burst. Can you tell me which one?

Shakey

Am I the only one that really loves Mr B when he's not wearing a suit? Sure the dudes a shit hot player but, when he's doing the suit thing and being a flash git it doesn't do it for me in the same way that it does when he's in these more "informal" situations. Just my opinion, then again it could just be that small club gigs always seem to have more magic than the big shows. Just my opinion and everyone know's what they're like......

sws1

What a beautiful gig. And what great guitars: the one used by Joe B. I assume it's an original burst. Can you tell me which one?

It's Snakebite

9%201948%20018-XL.jpg

Dragonkoi

Favourite Joe outfit and guitar combination?
I like 'Overalls Joe after a trip to the recycling centre' paired with 'Cousin Jethro'.

madformac

With a Steve Jones cap and Linny/Snakebite in hand, one of my favourite Bursts. Great performance and as usual fantastic work by Natasha capturing it! :salude

GastonG

I just love Joe's playing and TONE ! He hit the note all the time !
He would make my 60's Kingston sounds like a great sounding guitar; with his "magic bluesy" hands !
He could wear pyjama or a three piece suit I really don't mind.

Gaston :salude

Bruce R

At that small club they pretty much play "unprotected guitar" as Jimmy V. calls it - a guitar, a cord, and an amp. Joe was most likely using the Silverface Super Reverb directly behind him, so we're hearing that guitar in all its glory! Last time I was there I heard Matt Schofield using the same amp and his tone, although different, was equally amazing (as is he).

Jimmy was using his beloved '57 Junior.

Last edited:

renderit

.............................THAT

................................WAS

AWESOME!