• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Crazy clean Paisley Tele

The Shifter

A guy brought this 1968 Tele into the store down the street from me. I have never seen one this clean. It's really gorgeous up close. I was in a hurry, but managed to snap this pic at least.
paisleytele.jpg

J T

Wow look at that. It looks like it was never played except for the cowboy corner. Closet classic for sure.

Texsunburst59

Well that's a beauty for sure.

I joined the Paisley family this year.

Mine is the year inversion of the '68.

I found this '86 Fender MIJ '69RI Pink Paisley in a pawnshop for REALLY cheap.

It was all original except the replacement EMG's that were loaded in it.

It now has a set of Lollars, replacement saddles, nut , electronics, and a mini toggle series switch.

Here's my Paisley Tele.

28145199508_524d1caa3e_h.jpg

gmann

Well that's a beauty for sure.

I joined the Paisley family this year.

Mine is the year inversion of the '68.

I found this '86 Fender MIJ '69RI Pink Paisley in a pawnshop for REALLY cheap.

It was all original except the replacement EMG's that were loaded in it.

It now has a set of Lollars, replacement saddles, nut , electronics, and a mini toggle series switch.

Here's my Paisley Tele.

28145199508_524d1caa3e_h.jpg
Beautiful guitar. I just got an '83 JV series that I really like. Don't know what pups were in it when I got it but they weren't original. It now has Kleins '68 Paisley set.

StratoburstMan

That is a steller example!

Cleanest one i've seen in person was at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando. They had it in a coffee table type display.

:dude: