• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pickup frames causing issues in fitting a hexaphonic midi pickup

erifeon

I recently bought the fishman triple play, a midi pickup for guitar and unfortunately each mounting bracket provided is too wide to fit and it blocked by the bridge pickup frame :##. The triple play mount sits just above the thumb screws on the bridge and therefore one solution I have thought of is to replace the pickup frames with frames with height that sits below the top of the thumb screws so that the bracket sits on top of the frame rather than being blocked by it. Another solution although perhaps a more impractical one was to ditch the frame entirely and forge some sort of mounting system in the cavity.

Could anybody elaborate on how best to solve this and perhaps provide locations of where I can grab the necessary parts?