• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

What are you wearing these days?

Black58

.. on the inspiration of ExpensiveWino's coupla threads, seems as good a question as any. :hee

fakejake

Recently switched back to boxers after years of briefs. Man, what a RELIEF! I don't know why I ever switched in the first place :##

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
These.

i-mvTT5cG-M.jpg

You have a diverse range of personal options you may choose from, but I would kindly ask you not to place your own footprints upon them, to paraphrase Carl Perkins.

renderit

˙sǝlƃƃᴉƃ puɐ sᴉʞsʍǝɹq ʍǝɟ ɐ ɹoɟ ʇᴉns pᴉɐs uop oʇ ǝpᴉɔǝp ʎɐɯ puɐ ƃuᴉnƃᴉɹʇuᴉ llɐ noʎ puᴉɟ I sɯɹoɟ ǝɟᴉl ɹǝʍol oʇ lɐᴉʇɹɐd ʇou ɯɐ I ǝlᴉɥM ˙qɐɔ ʎɯ ɟo ɹɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ uᴉ poʎɹɥɔ sᴉ puɐ pǝɹɐdǝɹd uǝǝq sɐɥ ʇᴉnsoxǝ pǝɔɐlɹǝʇuᴉ uoqɹɐɔ ɐ ;slɐʇɹoɯ noʎ uᴉoɾ oʇ ǝpᴉɔǝp I plnoɥS ˙ǝlnpoɯ puɐɯɯoɔ lɐnʇǝdɹǝd ϛƖǝʇᴉɹq-ɹɐʇS ʎɯ oʇ pǝɥɔɐʇʇɐ ǝq oʇ sɹǝsuǝpuoɔ uoᴉʇɐnʇɐlɟ uoᴉ-uǝƃoɹpʎɥ ƃuᴉʇɐlnƃǝɹ ɟlǝs llǝpxᴉq-uoʎH ϛƖ ɟo ʞuɐq ɐ ʎq pǝɟ sɹoʇɐlnʇɐdS pǝɹǝqɯɐɔ lɐnp ɥʇᴉʍ ʇᴉns ǝɹnssǝɹd ʞoʎlloH ∀

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
˙sǝlƃƃᴉƃ puɐ sᴉʞsʍǝɹq ʍǝɟ ɐ ɹoɟ ʇᴉns pᴉɐs uop oʇ ǝpᴉɔǝp ʎɐɯ puɐ ƃuᴉnƃᴉɹʇuᴉ llɐ noʎ puᴉɟ I sɯɹoɟ ǝɟᴉl ɹǝʍol oʇ lɐᴉʇɹɐd ʇou ɯɐ I ǝlᴉɥM ˙qɐɔ ʎɯ ɟo ɹɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ uᴉ poʎɹɥɔ sᴉ puɐ pǝɹɐdǝɹd uǝǝq sɐɥ ʇᴉnsoxǝ pǝɔɐlɹǝʇuᴉ uoqɹɐɔ ɐ ;slɐʇɹoɯ noʎ uᴉoɾ oʇ ǝpᴉɔǝp I plnoɥS ˙ǝlnpoɯ puɐɯɯoɔ lɐnʇǝdɹǝd ϛƖǝʇᴉɹq-ɹɐʇS ʎɯ oʇ pǝɥɔɐʇʇɐ ǝq oʇ sɹǝsuǝpuoɔ uoᴉʇɐnʇɐlɟ uoᴉ-uǝƃoɹpʎɥ ƃuᴉʇɐlnƃǝɹ ɟlǝs llǝpxᴉq-uoʎH ϛƖ ɟo ʞuɐq ɐ ʎq pǝɟ sɹoʇɐlnʇɐdS pǝɹǝqɯɐɔ lɐnp ɥʇᴉʍ ʇᴉns ǝɹnssǝɹd ʞoʎlloH ∀

Same -- picked it up at the LL Bean outlet store last year.

Black58

.. oh, and old Levi's, some sorta tee shirt and a beat to shit pair of motorcycle boots. :dude:

S. Cane

Suit if I'm on duty.

Black cotton tee on blue Levi's with hi top black Converse Chucks, Birkenstock Arizonas or just Rainbow sandals.

If it's too hot I put on a white tee and bermuda shorts.

that's all I ever wear.

Black58

hi top black Converse Chucks

Nice! .. If I'm not wearing the boots, I have a couple pairs of those that I like. One pair is ALL black (the eyelets, the rubber, even the seal!); The other, well, they're regular Chucks, except the right one is black, and the left one is blue! :rofl

S. Cane

Nice! .. If I'm not wearing the boots, I have a couple pairs of those that I like. One pair is ALL black (the eyelets, the rubber, even the seal!); The other, well, they're regular Chucks, except the right one is black, and the left one is blue! :rofl

Mine are the 1970 reissue ones.

52B359E0-5F2A-40BF-A9F7-3840EB67217B_zpszcbgt6ao.jpg

2531F4B8-62CF-45DA-8974-084C8D17E136_zpswa2sbgqd.jpg

I like boots too, but it ain't too comfy to wear them in the tropics during summertime...

Black58

Mine are the 1970 reissue ones.

52B359E0-5F2A-40BF-A9F7-3840EB67217B_zpszcbgt6ao.jpg

2531F4B8-62CF-45DA-8974-084C8D17E136_zpswa2sbgqd.jpg

I like boots too, but it ain't too comfy to wear them in the tropics during summertime...

Nice! ... and, yeah; Not to mention that you would probably look insane! :hee