• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD: 2018 Wildwood Spec, Murphy P&A with Brazilian Rosewood, Tom's Tea

MFI Good Day

I reserved one of these back in April and was patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Went and picked it up today.

Thanks to Troy, Steve S. and the rest of Wildwood staff.

O0PiPpp.jpg

XC3BegE.jpg

marshall1987

Congratulations! That's a very nice guitar. I'll bet she rings like a bell and plays like butter. How do you like the Wildwood spec hum bucking pickups?

I also recently bought one, albeit w/o the Brazilian RW fingerboard. These are some of the most accurate and well made Les Pauls I have ever seen. I can't put mine down, it's so inspiring to play. The low-wind Wildwood spec humbucking pickups sound fantastic. Mine measure around 7.3 K ohms each.

sws1

Awesome. Glad the day has finally arrived.

renderit

Wow! I thought tigers were endangered? How did you get that? ANIMAL KILLER!

MFI Good Day

Thanks. I generally like the WW spec pickups although I'll know much better about these two after a couple of gigs this weekend.

Congratulations! That's a very nice guitar. I'll bet she rings like a bell and plays like butter. How do you like the Wildwood spec hum bucking pickups?

I also recently bought one, albeit w/o the Brazilian RW fingerboard. These are some of the most accurate and well made Les Pauls I have ever seen. I can't put mine down, it's so inspiring to play. The low-wind Wildwood spec humbucking pickups sound fantastic. Mine measure around 7.3 K ohms each.

marshall1987

The underwound WW pickups do make a difference in clarity and articulation. But I'll get a much better sense after a couple of gigs on the weekend.

The Wildwood Spec underwound pickups enable and allow for great finger-picked tones and articulation, something overwound humbucking pickups don't do well at.