• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Looking for new bands guitar playing to listen

man-Argentina

Its ok this on this part ? First topic. Im looking for something new to listen.

Instrumental, with predominance on the guitar, only any kind of music, but i like quiet music, not loud, not noisy, something with good chords, good solos (not speed solos, or loud solos with distortion, good solos, good scales and melodies).

Jazz, yes, but theres a kind of jazz that tires me a lot, not want to listen the big archtop kind of jazz, im looking mor for something with solid body electric guitar. Not big names we all know: Carlton, Scofield, Montgomery, etc, etc, etc... Not Bill Frisell, Ted Greene, please not Julian Lage, i like Kurt Rosenwinel, some of his things are pretty boring to me but. And again big names are not important to me, could be just someone out there, or even you, that is doing good music playing in small unknown bars (but please not those yt players). Also would like to listen something player on Les Paul guitar. Not rockabilly or surf, or funky, or country.

Do you know something ? I know this is something too much from the blue, but always worth to see if any know something good to listen.