• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul Hard Case

nikhilsanju

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to get my new Les Paul a nice hard case to keep it safe. I've got a new epi Les Paul plus top pro. I'm unable to find any Epiphone hard cases as they're all out of stock. I came across thomann and gator cases. I'm planning to get one immidiately as I can't risk waiting for the epi case cuz that guitar needs to be kept safe somewhere. Anyone has any idea on which one's better. I've heard many say gator is better but I have no idea as I've never had a Gator case before. If someone has had any of these cases before, please help me decide. Thanks :)

reswot

Go on eBay and buy an Epi case if that’s what you want. Otherwise, just get the Gator and don’t worry about it.

Zentar

You can get nice cases new for $70. Read the customer reviews. Gators are nice and will last as long as you will.

I have an expensive $180 brown Gibson case and the logo wore off in two years and I barely ever used it.