• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Billy Gibbons Signature "Pearly Gates" VOS

hbreaze

2009 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Billy Gibbons Signature "Pearly Gates" VOS

Monster Top Pearly Gates!!!! (Stock #1173)

This is the best I have seen on a Pearly Gates, by far. This Pearly Gates run is considered by many the best artist run Gibson has ever done. So, here’s a chance to own the best top of the best run Gibson has ever done. The top is absolutely incredible. It has as much movement and as much 3D quality as I have ever seen. This top is crazy in a very good way. The paint job is a perfect replication of the original. It has a dynamic and depth rarely seen on a modern LP. Tone is pure Billy Gibbons! It can do it all, but it really thrives as at heavy blues and classic rock. It is very resonant and has that incredible midrange honk Billy Gibbons is known for. The neck is a medium/chunky D with some shoulder. The playability is great. This guitar is as close to mint as I have ever seen in a almost 10 year old guitar. I haven’t found a mark on it.

Neck Measurement: .901@1st and .988@12th

Weight: 8lbs 11 ounces

Comes with Signature OHSC, Tags, and Signed COA

$11,995 Shipped

lKyuqig.jpg

gnatlyd.jpg

MW37Ml8.jpg

uVhPFF8.jpg

Z0CZkfU.jpg

hbreaze

Re: 2009 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Billy Gibbons Signature "Pearly Gates" VOS

Price dropped to $10,495 Shipped