• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1959 Esquire

RocknRollShakeUp

Nash. :jim

You may have to beat me to this one.

https://reverb.com/item/13280473-ne...quire-guitar-lollar-ash-body-solid-maple-neck

I've got it bad, and that ain't good. :dang

Nash! I have to say..I am not a big fan of his relic-ing...however...I've picked up about 2-3 Nash Telecasters, and an Esquire that was done up to look like Jeff Beck's, ugly forearm cut included, over at Atlanta Discount Music (great shop btw)..and they all felt, played, and sounded so good it was almost unreal. I was seriously shocked. That Nash dude can seriously assemble and set up an instrument like magic...and then they all had great pickups..I think they were mostly Lollars, but frankly I don't know and don't remember, but they were some boutique some such pickups, and they sounded glorious. So, thank you for reminding me about Nash..I think I could get over the relic-ing thing since they play and sound so good. At least the ones I've played...I have to admit though..I'm dreaming of a Fender Custom Shop Custom Esquire with the binding :dude: