• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul special 2016, some questions.

sandrino

Hi all,
I've just purchased this Les Paul special from Guitar center in the US. It was intended as a present for myself after some work there, so I bought it without thinking twice. I returned to Europe today and I have trouble identifying the model.

There are some details:
Year 2016, made in Nashville according to serial number
Wrap-around bridge
There is a big dent on the neck-body junction, none of all the LP I own or owned have something like that.
The electronics box seems ok, I forgot to take a picture but it is not a single modern board with the items pre-solded, it is a traditional 4-pot (with Gibson logo) with caps and wiring.
The guitar came with a soft Gibson bag.

The reason why I am asking is because I just realised that my favourite shop in Rome has another LP that I like better, and I would go tomorrow to see if they are interested in a change, but before I go I would like to know exactly what I have in hands.

Thank you

Alex

chasenblues

Need a better picture of the big dent you describe,I don't see it. Obviously any damage to the guitar is going to affect its trade value.

5kK7TQ9h.jpg