• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Brazilian RW Slash -- 2018

BillyBling

I just spoke with my sales guy at Sam Ash.com -- Gibson is making 150 BRW board Slash LP's that are signed. $12,999.00 Has anyone else heard about this?

:teeth

class5lp

Yep I heard about it. Its called the "Slash Brazilian Dream". 150 pieces for the USA only and none are to be exported. Each one will have a brazilian board and hand signed and numbered by the axe master himself. I think this is more fitting in the custom historic section so I will post it there too.

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I just spoke with my sales guy at Sam Ash.com -- Gibson is making 150 BRW board Slash LP's that are signed. $12,999.00 Has anyone else heard about this?

:teeth

Yep, 150 Worldwide in the USA only hand-signed by Slash...as well as " exclusive green-linedLifton lacquered case and a variety of funSlash collateral items. " Pickups are Custombucker (Alnico III) - Double Black I have them at the shop now!

Last edited:

lvidal

POST PHOTOS! :dude:

Yep, 150 Worldwide in the USA only hand-signed by Slash...as well as " exclusive green-linedLifton lacquered case and a variety of funSlash collateral items. " Pickups are Custombucker (Alnico III) - Double Black I have them at the shop now!

JMatch

Well, he's playing it on the tour. I've seen pics online, and here's a video of him playing one on Jimmy Kimmel earlier in September. I typically am not a fan of tobacco burst, but this one looks really sweet in the light!