• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD...sort of

mango unchained

Before and after HM. Std pkg makes these much more reasonable, did not care about Braz board. Was gonna weather check but then thought why. Thin lacquer will do that itself. Shipped today. Can't wait. Had an sweet R9 in tea burst. Sold it. Always wanted my R0 to be tea so I made it happen with help from Kim and the fellas. Absolutely killer. Makes the factory finish look not so impressive. Funny for the price of historics they really should be this sweet. The 18 finishes do look better.
i-zkVtMvb-M.jpgi-KBfGRjg-L.jpgi-m5td7zv-M.jpgi-9PHW9vd-M.jpg

Attachments

• i-4JtbN8Q-M.jpg
    i-4JtbN8Q-M.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 91

corpse

Looks great- and the neck shape they use is superb.

renderit

I want to feel one of those! Excellent looking axe sir!

El Gringo

Beautiful guitar . Can I ask what the double white pickups are please ?

mango unchained

Beautiful guitar . Can I ask what the double white pickups are please ?

Yes sir. Those are Throbaks. A2 short Magnets. Funny thing is Kim from HM is the one who worked with Jon to measure the originals from the Taylor/Richards burst and helped him create these.

Big Al

Yes sir. Those are Throbaks. A2 short Magnets. Funny thing is Kim from HM is the one who worked with Jon to measure the originals from the Taylor/Richards burst and helped him create these.

Can't go wrong with the ThroBaks for authentic, real deal tone.

El Gringo

My most favorite pickups . Cheers !