• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Who knows Virgil Arlo?

chipss36

This is what ALL you Morons fail to understand, I buy and use VA pickups, Why would I do Favors for them? paid them.....I do not sell pickups.
goods and services for consideration, Pretty hard concept for the weak-minded I suppose..... but it is very basic.

I am backed up over a year on amp builds......so how does that work?
again you are wrong, talking about things you clearly do not understand.

pound sand.

You are either a very weak and ineffectual troll, or you are an equally bad businessman. If you think you are doing Virgil Arlo any favors, I've got news for you...:ha

Last edited:

chipss36

I find it fascinating so many people, can be so paranoid and delusional .....now I understand the whole Hitler thing.

I am fine, thank you for concern.....lol , when I fight the "good Fight" and I am right, It feels good....

I suspect you are just baffled the self fulfilling prophecy of running off anyone who does not think In lockstep with you, has not left yet so you can talk smack , with no rebuttal.....is more like it.

still here sorry....

The OP made slanderous and False claims about VA, then I get wrongly Accused as a shill, then the fake lawyer talk starts, and false sales tax claims,...ect and I know better than to buy into any of this BS.....
and yet you find fault with me????? got it......#sand bud.

Wow....this is past entertaining. You need to give up guy, this has to be wearin' you out mentally.

Last edited:

chasenblues

One thing is for sure, this thread has been
entertaining.

tenor.gif

renderit

This is what ALL you Morons fail to understand, I buy and use VA pickups, Why would I do Favors for them? paid them.....I do not sell pickups.
goods and services for consideration, Pretty hard concept for the weak-minded I suppose..... but it is very basic.

I am backed up over a year on amp builds......so how does that work?
again you are wrong, talking about things you clearly do not understand.

pound sand.

Relax, just push 'em out dude!

28619186277_afd688fe08_b.jpg

LtKojak

I am backed up over a year on amp builds.
Oh yeah?

Prove it!

Until now, to paraphrase what they say in your neck of woods, if you really are texan, that is, you've been nothing but "all hat, no cattle".

Let's see who's the real "pound sand liar".

Well...?

mdubya

I am backed up over a year on amp builds.......

So, bad businessman, then. Although, I am sure you are not a businessman of any kind. Just a sad troll. Have mama cut the crust off your bread and take a nice nap. You'll feel better.

chipss36

I need not prove anything to a discredited and known lier...pound sand.
you do any study of US business law yet? Or still just making it up as you go?
Funny how you show back up, and it smells bad. Ya that’s BS, it clings to you.

Oh yeah?

Prove it!

Until now, to paraphrase what they say in your neck of woods, if you really are texan, that is, you've been nothing but "all hat, no cattle".

Let's see who's the real "pound sand liar".

Well...?

LtKojak

I need not prove anything.
Yes, you do. In fact, until now, you haven't provided a single hard proof of anything you've said.

All hat, no cattle.

Crawl back under the rock you came from, little sad wanna be troll.

Who's the pound sand liar, now? #fullofit

You can go back to your circular, empty, deranged series of legal menaces and even more chest-thumping. At least the latter has entertainment value for the forumites. Reason for a good laugh is always appreciated! ;)

mdubya

I need not prove anything to a discredited and known lier...pound sand.
you do any study of US business law yet? Or still just making it up as you go?
Funny how you show back up, and it smells bad. Ya that’s BS, it clings to you.

There you are! :spabout

Dance, puppet! Dance!

chipss36

It’s is clearly proven by your very words, you sir lie.
i owe you nothing!

you should be ashamed of yourself, but clearly are too stupid to even understand that part.

Yes, you do. In fact, until now, you haven't provided a single hard proof of anything you've said.

All hat, no cattle.

Crawl back under the rock you came from, little sad wanna be troll.

Who's the pound sand liar, now? #fullofit

You can go back to your circular, empty, deranged series of legal menaces and even more chest-thumping. At least the latter has entertainment value for the forumites. Reason for a good laugh is always appreciated! ;)

LtKojak

It’s is clearly proven by your very words, you sir lie.
As this statement makes absolutely no sense, I'll go out on a limb and say that you're might be reading/comprehension challenged?
i owe you nothing!
Circular argument, anyone? Wait! I kinda predicted that, didn't I?
but clearly are too stupid to even understand that part.
Great! Even more name calling! Resorting to it only shows lack of intellectual resources.

Where are all those amps you say you build? A whole year, nonetheless! Show'em! Put up, or shut up! All hat, no cattle. Wannabe.

Liar, liar, pants on fire! ;)

#FullOfIt

Big Al

My pal Tom bought a set of Strat and a set of PAF's. We compared the VA to bog standard SD Seth Lovers and SS1 vintage Strat pickups I own. He was very upset over what he paid for pickups no better than SD's regular, but stellar line. This whole VA thing is marketing hokum and hyperbole! Chips is Bullchips from what I see and obviously a shill. If he is trying to convince anyone that these expensive VA pickups sound better than inexpensive off the shelf Duncans, or even stock Gibson or Fender offerings he is deluded and wrong.

I heard 'em. I see no reason to buy them. The whole Virgo Arlo mythos is a marketing lie and that false narrative is a good indication of what to expect.