• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD.... Carmelita CC #37

Ed A

Been a while since Ive gotten an R9... 2016 Carmelita Collectors Choice Serial 007... was playing conversions and now replicas, but I got this one as part of a trade... Im supposed to be selling it, but I think I like it too much LOL!.... Real nice guitar, plays and sounds great... and real light, just a bit over 8 1/4 lbs.... came to me with a Mick Taylor Throbak in the bridge (love it)... and I put an old Rolph in the neck I've had for years.... really digging it... gonna use it for our outdoor shows, because my replica has a cherryburst done in analine and I dont want that one to fade much.... kudos to the custom shop for the case aging... So I dont see Murphy checking, what's the deal with these CC's?... Aging done by the custom shop and not Tom?... I like the aging, good job... Hey they even got the three finger flame between the pickups... Cool!

Attachments

• IMG_8418.jpg
    IMG_8418.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8421.jpg
    IMG_8421.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13

Maxmc

I'd love to experience a CC#37 in person but I doubt any of them made it to Australia. The tyranny of distance!

Midnight Blues

Nice! Congrats, HNGD
attachment.php
and play her in good health!

LeonC

I'd love to experience a CC#37 in person but I doubt any of them made it to Australia. The tyranny of distance!

Quite a few made it to Japan. That's perhaps a wee bit better?

Congrats on #37. Very much diggin my CC#14.