• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Creating music app

justagthing

Banned
Hey guys,
I know you do have a lot experience in composing music, but does anyone know about creating music app? Not for composing, but actually playing music.

Quentine

So there are already apps for listening to music, have you tried searching the Internet?

Tams1er

There should be a lot of apps for playing music, just search for them and be sure to find them. But be careful, because there are many unofficial apps that can harm your device. Make sure everything is in order before using it. A friend of mine once downloaded an app that he couldn't get rid of for a very long time, just couldn't delete it. He had to use third-party uninstallers to solve this problem. Now he is already wary of this.

Last edited:

VooodoooBoy

lot of talking and nothing useful. I have a same question right now, but I don't see an answer here. That's why this topic is needed to be "resurrected". Any suggestions? Anyone?

Swedberg

Originally Posted by Egyptian
I graduated from Nahda University 2 years ago and working as a dentist in Beni Suef now. But I want to make music too. What are the best apps to write lyrics,
write my essays online and music too? I'm good at poetry, btw.

Hello,

You may try Groovepad or Soundtrap Studio on mobile or PC. Music Maker JAM is one more app for music makers. Use Shoutem and Song Lyrics Generator for writing texts.

Last edited:

Thatcher

Hey, there are some tips how to create an app like spotify:
1) Consider the main Spotify-like app features.
2) Choose licensing type.
3) Find music app developers.
4) Develop an audio streaming app UI/UX design.
5) Create audio streaming app MVP.

WilliamFloresb

Hey! Yes, I have a lot of experience in composing music. I've been composing music since I was little. But these music applications have never been very useful to me. I've always liked to compose on my own, from music beats to songs and verses. Rather, the digital audio workstation I have at home is all I need for recording, editing, and producing music. You can download a free DAW to your computer or phone, and you have absolutely everything you need to get started on the first track. And then, you can use streamingfamous.com to promote your music on Spotify quickly. That's all.

Last edited:

Carmen Holmes

Hey! Yes, I have a lot of experience in composing music. I've been composing music since I was little. But these music applications have never been very useful to me. I've always liked to compose on my own, from music beats to songs and verses. Rather, the digital audio workstation I have at home is all I need for recording, editing, and producing music and Facebook promotion. You can download a free DAW to your computer or phone, and you have absolutely everything you need to get started on the first track. And then, you can use streamingfamous.com to promote your music on Spotify quickly. That's all.
I've been working on Spotify for a couple of years now. There is a lot of competition. You need to have good tracks to become popular.

Last edited:

kevinkovalsky

Hey there. Though I'm new here, I'm glad this old thread is getting some attention again. Oh, and by the way, have you heard of Automatic and eco-friendly document scanning and OCR? It's a dope technology that can make scanning and sending documents a lot easier. I came across this link https://smartengines.com/ that talks about it. Check it out. Btw, guys, what music app do you use the most? I'm all about Soundcloud. IDK, I'm just used to it, you know. What about you?

Last edited: