• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Les Paul stars and stripes 2001

WarDaddy

my Gibson is a rare limited edition tribute to 9/11. There were only 50 made in 2001, 25 with red backs and 25 with blue backs. This Guitar is #22 out of 50. ive also learned that this guitar can go for up to $10,000. Ive never played it, itself and the case are in beautiful mint condition, its just been on display inside of a glass case next to my other pieces in my collection. i have papers of authenticity along with warranty papers and such. ive started to feel like its time to let this beautiful work of art and mastery go to some one elses collection so they can enjoy it as i have. im looking to sell for $8000, and any info on someone who might be interested would be extremely helpful. ive always been the buyer, never the seller, so i have no idea where to look. thanks and keep rockin:yah

Last edited:

VamboRool

You should put this up in the classified section in "Guitars For Sale", include some photos.