• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

60th Anniversary 1959 es-335 info

TradProPlus17

Hello,
I just wanted to put a thread up for any information on the 60th anniversary 1959 es-335 that I’m just assuming gibson will put out next year. If anybody hears anything in the coming months please reply to this post. Thanks for your time

TradProPlus17

Anybody hear anything yet? I saw the custom shop put out the 60th anniversary les pauls recently

Red Rogue

I also hope, that someone can tell something about them, as they are now released.
Last year I`ve played some `59 335 Reissues, which were great. I like the beefier neck and slightly thicker sound compared to the `63 or my `04 Heritage 535. The only thing I didn`t like were the roughly cut and unfinished f-holes. The price is really high for that piece of plywood, so I expect a certain amount of perfection.
The new 60th Anniversary I`ve seen here online in germany seem to have the stop tailpiece really high above the top. Are the neck angles on these reissues too steep?