• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Incoming 54

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Killer score! Congrats!!! :salude

You guys are killin' me with all these P-90 GT acquisitions... :peace2

cjp54

Great looking Goldtop. It looks like this is a thin ear wrap also. Too bad about the 53! What's the weight on this one?
By the way, my goldtop in my avatar weights in at 7#15oz. minus the pickguard and gold paint on the top. This is how I got it.

Mark

Great looking Goldtop. It looks like this is a thin ear wrap also. Too bad about the 53! What's the weight on this one?
By the way, my goldtop in my avatar weights in at 7#15oz. minus the pickguard and gold paint on the top. This is how I got it.

Midnight Blues

WOW! Congrats, HNVGTD
attachment.php
and play her in good health!

KR1

Mark,

Your new guitar sounds fabulous, perfect. Congratulations! And: Condolences, too (flag box). We have one sitting here just like it.

The guitar is exceptional.

Kim

Mark

Mark,

Your new guitar sounds fabulous, perfect. Congratulations! And: Condolences, too (flag box). We have one sitting here just like it.

The guitar is exceptional.

Kim
Thank you. My dad passed 2016

latestarter

Eminence raging Cajun

Stock Princeton speakers make good paperweights. I ended up with a Weber AlNiCo Vintage. Sounds great. Keep caps and resistors in spec too Scott. I'm using coin base RCA 6V6s and really like them. Have had everything through my early silverface and they work the best tonally.

Great looking 54. I'm still hunting mine down....Congrats.

Last edited: