• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Orville Sub Forum?

ScumbackSpeakers

I realize that Orville is the brand name for Gibson in Japan, made at various factories in Asia. Does / will the LPF have an Orville sub forum?

I've got about 5 of them, all the fault of Joe Perry or Aerosmith!

Just wondering out loud.

duaneflowers

I want my, I want my, I want my ObG...

42489705_10216439647120311_7892665162803445760_n.jpg

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
You do know this is going to lead to a request for an Epi sub forum, right? Are you sure you want to open the floodgates, mess with the laws of Les and nature here, and other metaphors I can't think of at the moment? It will all end very badly. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Bob Womack

Beware what you ask for. Being segregated off to your own forum can often lead to balkanization.

Bob

ScumbackSpeakers

You do know this is going to lead to a request for an Epi sub forum, right? Are you sure you want to open the floodgates, mess with the laws of Les and nature here, and other metaphors I can't think of at the moment? It will all end very badly. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

I thought of that, but I also realize the Orville line is more anatomically correct with the open book headstock design, Ed. Long time no see, sir, since AH days. Hope you're doing well!

Jim