• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Another video I did not need to see

fakejake

Fantastic playing. Too bad there was no neck PU and a few clean sounds:dang

Cody

Is he related to Aerosmith's Brad Whitford - son; nephew...?

corpse

Don't hear "Riff-Raff" to much any more. Nice sound- albeit not a tour of tone.

cfh

For some reason i could not remove my eyeballs from his left foot. what's up with that thing???

Flat-Foot

That tone is killer! Graham is a great player. He is in the band Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown, great young rock and roll band.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dLX2ebFP7s8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mistersnappy

The Stealer! That has to be in the Top 5 Greatest Intro Riffs Of All Time! Always gives me goose bumps when the player has good tone, which this one certainly has!:dude:

Wally

For some reason i could not remove my eyeballs from his left foot. what's up with that thing???

LOL...same here. He is not keeping a constant beat there, is he? I am not saying that he is playing out of time...he isn't; but I was taught to beat the measure with my foot instead of following a rhythmic line within the beats of the measure.