• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Mini fuzz face help, please?

TxMack

I just got in the Bonamassa mini FF. Bought used off of Reverb. Guy sold it as like new and it looks perfect.

But when i plug it in, with a battery or an adapter, the light comes on but no signal passes through.

Turn it off, signal.

Is there some trick or...I see nothing obviously wrong inside (and it would have it be obvious because I am not that knowledgable).

Damn, and I was excited to try this, too.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Dimitri92

Very weird answer maybe, but.... I remember from the big hendrix fuzz face that the input and output were installed in reverse. Input was on the left, and output on the right, in stead of the other way around these days? Can't remember what happened if I plugged in reverse. Oh Damn I miss that huge round light blue fuzz box.. Thats all I could think of, good luck!

Don

Very weird answer maybe, but.... I remember from the big hendrix fuzz face that the input and output were installed in reverse. Input was on the left, and output on the right, in stead of the other way around these days? Can't remember what happened if I plugged in reverse. Oh Damn I miss that huge round light blue fuzz box.. Thats all I could think of, good luck!

This is what I was thinking.