• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Middle position or bridge? Switch wired upside down?

El Gringo

I have seen this clip before and to me it looks like Jimmy adjusted the bridge pickup volume and as he does it his hand goes over the neck pickup volume .The pickup selector switch is on the bridge pickup so it's the bridge volume knob that he adjusts . Love Jimmy Page's tone from his Marshall's ever since I was a kid and his tone and playing has been a major influence on me .

goldTopDeluxe

I have seen this clip before and to me it looks like Jimmy adjusted the bridge pickup volume and as he does it his hand goes over the neck pickup volume .The pickup selector switch is on the bridge pickup so it's the bridge volume knob that he adjusts.

Just watched it again.. you're right. Just looks like he's adjusting neck volume. fark me.. okay. big nothingburger that turned out to be.